Have you heard the news? Treehouse World is officially open for the summer season! With exciting new attractions, guests are in-store for a summer jam-packed with activities! Guests can take part in our various ziplines, climb our tallest trees, explore our one-of-a-kind treehouses, and visit some of the cutest animals around. So whether you are coming from near or far to visit the park, we want to prepare you for the best day ever! The adventure staff at Treehouse World has put together some tips and tricks to help make the most of your visit.
- Buy Your Tickets Ahead of Time
- Buying your tickets ahead of time ensures your visit to the park. You can purchase your tickets on our ticketing page. Guests can arrive anytime after opening at 10 AM and stay until close. Your reservation time reserves your harness for activities. As an added bonus this summer, we've brought back the super adventure pass which gives guests unlimited time for all park activities (weight and height restrictions may apply)!
- Check Out Our Park Map to Familiarize Yourself With the Area
- Make sure to familiarize yourself with the park's layout. Our park is pretty big, so to make the most of your time here, take a look at our map and plan what places you want to visit!
- Pack and Wear Sunscreen
- Although our park is covered in plenty of shade from the tree canopy, you can never be too safe! So apply sunscreen ahead of time, and bring some, too, to avoid any sunburns!
- Bring Plenty of Water
- Hydrate, hydrate, hydrate! Hydration throughout the day will keep your body feeling good. We have drinks and snacks in our Woodland Cafe.
- Bug Spray is a Must
- We are an outside park surrounded by trees, so make sure you pack your bug spray to keep the bugs away!
- Bring Snacks and Food
- As previously mentioned, our Woodland Cafe is full-stocked for all of your needs if you forget or need more, but you are welcome to bring your own snacks if you want!
- Wear Recreational Clothes
- Treehouse World is an outdoor adventure park where guests can become one with nature. Whether you will be climbing the trees, ziplining in the canopy, or walking through the treehouses and the park, we recommend all guests wear recreational clothes! Closed-toed shoes are mandatory to participate and no loose clothing or jewelry is allowed in our activities.
Do all this, and we guarantee you will have the most fantastic time at Treehouse World! Haven’t purchased your tickets? Then, head over to our ticketing page to purchase your adventure pass today!