Scouting Appreciation Nights
Treehouse World welcomes all scouting groups. We share a lot of the values that we want our kids to grow up with. Building confidence, understanding our place in the natural environment, and learning to face challenges alone and as a team. At Treehouse World, scouts make progress toward scouting badges, host team building events, and have a great time while they're at it.
SPRING 2020 SCOUT APPRECIATION NIGHTS
Friday, March 27, 2020
Friday, April 17, 2020
Saturday, April 25, 2020
SUMMER SERIES 2020 SCOUT APPRECIATION NIGHTS
Friday, July 10, 2020
Saturday, July 18, 2020
FALL 2020 SCOUT APPRECIATION NIGHTS
Friday, October 2, 2020 - SOLD OUT
Friday, November 6, 2020 - SOLD OUT
Saturday, November 14, 2020 -SOLD OUT
5PM - 9PM | $25.00/scout | $5.00/chaperone
- This experience is not open to the general public. Availability is limited and fills up quickly. Booking is on a first come first serve basis.
- 1 free Chaperone (must be 18 years or older) per 6 Scout participants. Must register together as a group to get the free Chaperone entrance. The Chaperone fee will be credited back once checked-in at the event.
- The park is lighted to safely navigate paths and activities. We do suggest bringing flashlights and/or headlamps.
- You are more than welcome to pack your dinner and picnic here.
- Bring your own food to make s'mores over the campfire.
- Memberships do not apply to the event price.
- Must pay in full at time of booking. Tickets are non-refundable.
- The establishment reserves the right to cancel the event if attendance is low or for inclement weather. If the establishment cancels, a full refund will be issued.
*A Certificate of Insurance is on file for the Girl Scouts of Eastern PA