Scouting Appreciation Nights
Treehouse World welcomes all scouting groups. We share a lot of the values that we want our kids to grow up with. Building confidence, understanding our place in the natural environment, and learning to face challenges alone and as a team. At Treehouse World, scouts make progress toward scouting badges, host team building events, and have a great time while they're at it.
SPRING 2021 SCOUT APPRECIATION NIGHTS
Friday, April 9, 2021
Friday, April 23, 2021
FALL 2021 SCOUT APPRECIATION NIGHTS
Friday , October 8, 2021
Friday, October 22, 2021
Friday, November 12, 2021
5PM - 9PM | $25.00/scout | $5.00/chaperone
- This experience is not open to the general public. Availability is limited and fills up quickly. Booking is on a first come first serve basis.
- 1 free Chaperone (must be 18 years or older) per 6 Scout participants. Must register together as a group to get the free Chaperone entrance. The Chaperone fee will be credited back once checked-in at the event.
- The park is lighted to safely navigate paths and activities. We do suggest bringing flashlights and/or headlamps.
- You are more than welcome to pack your dinner and picnic here.
- Bring your own food to make s'mores over the campfire.
- Memberships do not apply to the event price.
- Must pay in full at time of booking. Tickets are non-refundable.
- The establishment reserves the right to cancel the event if attendance is low or for inclement weather. If the establishment cancels, a full refund will be issued.
*A Certificate of Insurance is on file for the Girl Scouts of Eastern PA