TREEHOUSE WORLD SCOUT
Treehouse World welcomes all scouting groups. We share a lot of the values that we want our kids to grow up with. Building confidence, understanding our place in the natural environment, and learning to face challenges alone and as a team. At Treehouse World, scouts make progress toward scouting badges, host team building events, and have a great time while they're at it.
SCOUT NIGHTS ARE NOW SOLD OUT FOR FALL 2022!
2023 SCOUT APPRECIATION NIGHTS COMING SOON!
5PM - 9PM | $29.95/scout | $7.95/chaperone
- This experience is not open to the general public. Availability is limited and fills up quickly. Booking is on a first come first serve basis.
- Tickets should be purchased as a group, minimum of 5 to book, and you should arrive as a group to be ushered to your activities
- 1 free Chaperone (must be 18 years or older) per 6 Scout participants. Must register together as a group, with a minimum of 5 tickets to book, to get the free Chaperone entrance. The Chaperone fee will be credited back once checked-in at the event.
- The park is lighted to safely navigate paths and activities. We do suggest bringing flashlights and/or headlamps.
- You are more than welcome to pack your dinner and picnic here.
- Bring your own food to make s'mores over the campfire.
- Memberships do not apply to the event price.
- Must pay in full at time of booking. Tickets are non-refundable.
- The establishment reserves the right to cancel the event if attendance is low or for inclement weather. If the establishment cancels, a full refund will be issued.
- Waivers: All guests coming on park property must have a waiver signed prior to the event to gain entrance. Leaders signing up their troop may purchase all the tickets. At the waiver section, you want to sign for yourself and any family members only. Have all other parents go to https://treehouseworld.com/waivers/ and complete the waiver for their child. We will require a list of attendees from all leaders prior to the event to check off waivers.
*A Certificate of Insurance is on file for the Girl Scouts of Eastern PA