Work @ Treehouse World Adventure Park
Treehouse World is always looking for bright, talented people of all ages to be a part of our team. We pride ourselves for the smiles we create every day with our park guests. Working at Treehouse World is fun, fast paced and action packed full of adventure.
We are hiring for full time, part time, flexible and seasonal positions to help keep the smiles going year round.
We’re looking for:
- A genuine interest in making people feel welcome using your smile and positive nature
- Want to be a part of something you believe in, providing fun while having fun at work
- Openness to learn, grow and develop skills
- Commitment to your team by being on time and working scheduled shifts
- Desire to be outdoors for extended periods in all weather conditions
- Ability to work weekdays, weekends, nights and holiday periods to meet our growing business needs.
- Must be at least 16 yrs old
Summer Camp Counselors at Camp Treehouse
at Treehouse World in West Chester, PA is looking for fun and enthusiastic staff to work with children ages 4-12 for the Summer seasons! This is an EXCELLENT job for teachers and college students who are off for the summer. We give campers a unique program that incorporates recreation, adventure, creativity, and fun!
• Must be a graduating HS Senior or older
• Previous experience with children a must
• Must possess excellent interpersonal skills, exhibit patience, and be able to interact with different types of people
• CPR/First Aid a plus
• Criminal background check, FBI fingerprints, and Child Abuse Clearances
Season runs from June 6th through August 8th, however, early start may be available (must be available to work for 8 of the 10 weeks. Mandatory training will be held in May.
Provide a safe and healthy environment to ensure the operation of a quality Summer Camp program. Ensures children are aware of the rules, and daily scheduled activities. Assist in the planning and implementing of the activities. Assume equal share of the regular housekeeping chores such as cleaning, preparing for daily activities and cleaning up after projects. Maintain positive relationships with campers, parents and staff.
Join Our Team
Reach out to us below and someone from our team will be in touch.