Treehouse Building Workshops
Treehouse World proudly hosts workshops to teach the art and craft of treehouse construction every year. What better place to gather among other treehouse professionals and aficionados to swap arboreal adventure stories!
The workshops will cover the familiar basics of arboriculture, engineering, and tips and tricks of the trade. We will also be adding to the awesomeness at Treehouse World by building new and exciting tree structures. So pull up a log or join us out on a limb, whether you want to learn how to build a safe & tree friendly backyard perch or to stay current with the best practices in tree house building today.
Participants must be a minimum age of 12 years old. Signed waivers are required prior to event
Treehouse Spring Workshop 2018
Upcoming 2021 Workshops:
May 22nd and May 23rd
September 18th and 19th
- Cost is $699.00 per person, no refunds are given. Includes workshop, full meals, & one of our famous treehouse t-shirts.
- We teach treehouse design & construction techniques, tree biology, proper hardware installation, rigging, TAB installation, zip lines & bridges, and other topics per request (to request, make a note on the Registration Form).
- The hands-on project is still to be determined, but it will include a tree platform installation and something else, such as a bridge, another style of platform, or whatever is the most interesting or useful activity we can imagine.
- If you would like to get a head start or stay a day later, we can arrange for additional days on Friday and Monday for an additional $150.00 per day. These additional days provide you hands on carpentry only with our expert carpenters and/or with Dan himself. Tabs and hardware questions happen during classroom time with the rest of the group.
- The establishment reserves the right to cancel the event if attendance is low or for inclement weather. If the establishment cancels, a full refund will be issued.
Workshop Location: 1442 Phoenixville Pike, West Chester, Pennsylvania
For Lodging Information:
For More Information or to Register:
For additional course information be sure to check out these pages: