Employment - Summer Camp Staff
Camp Treehouse at Treehouse World in West Chester, PA is looking for fun and enthusiastic staff to work with children ages 4-14 for the Summer 2019 season! This is an EXCELLENT job for teachers and college students who are off for the summer. We give campers a unique program that incorporates recreation, adventure, creativity, and fun!
- Counselor – Age 18+
• Have experience in the education field, preference will be given to applicants studying for a degree in Education. Hands-on experience with working with all age children is a plus. Applicant must be energetic, creative, willing to learn. Two letters of reference are required for consideration.
- Counselor Assistant - Ages 15 to 17
• This counselor would be the helping hand and will oversee lunches and other responsibilities to assist the Head Counselor
*All counselors will be trained in Treehouse World Adventure Activities
• Must be a graduating HS Senior or older
• Previous experience with children a must
• Must possess excellent interpersonal skills, exhibit patience, and be able to interact with different types of people
• CPR/First Aid a plus
• Criminal background check, FBI fingerprints, and Child Abuse Clearances
Season runs from June 10th through August 12th, however, early start may be available (must be available to work for 8 of the 10 weeks. Mandatory training will be held in May.
Provide a safe and healthy environment to ensure the operation of a quality Summer Camp program. Ensures children are aware of the rules, and daily scheduled activities. Assist in the planning and implementing of the activities. Assume equal share of the regular housekeeping chores such as cleaning, preparing for daily activities and cleaning up after projects. Maintain positive relationships with campers, parents and staff.
We are an EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
How To Apply:
For consideration submit resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org