Employment - Adventure Staff
Want the coolest job in the area? Think you have what it takes to create a memorable experience for our guests?
If you are an outgoing and adventurous person, who enjoys working in the outdoors while providing a unique guest experience, we want to hear from you!
We are now hiring adventure park staff for our spring/summer 2018 season. We have part time positions available beginning in February, but those positions grow to full time by summer.
We are seeking dependable, outgoing, safety conscious and responsible applicants who can work weekday/evenings and weekends.
Job Duties Include but are not limited to:
- Hosting birthday parties and group events. Including setup and cleanup
- Operating a point of sale system at guest services
- Maintain stock and keep park clean
- Ability to be trained in all aspect of guest activities including aerial adventure course, ziplines, rock climbing, party host and park guest services
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team environment
- Assist guests, in a positive, friendly and helpful attitude, by providing information, assisting with special requests and answering questions
- Grounds keeping duties, including mulching, leaf blowing, trail maintenance, etc.
- Assisting in other areas as needed and directed
- Must be 16 years of age or above
- Must be able to work weekdays, evenings and weekends
- Excellent communication/customer service skills
- Must be able to work outdoors for long hours in diverse weather conditions
- CPR/First Aid a plus or the ability to obtain
- Background check, FBI Fingerprint, Child Abuse Clearance a must
We are an EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
How to Apply
For consideration submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply within at 1442 Phoenixville Pike, West Chester PA 19380 Monday through Friday 7AM-3PM.