2021 - Outdoor Survival Camp
Full Day Camp
Children ages 10+ years old
Ever wonder what you would do if you got lost in the woods? Wonder no longer – this weeklong adventure will cover all the bases: fire building, survival kits, shelter building, and orienteering to name just a few. The first rule of wilderness survival is to stay positive – you can survive. We’ll teach you how. At the end of the week they will conclude with a campfire and dinner to enjoy the starry skies, sounds of the woods, s'mores, and a night hike.
Season Pass Holders: $325.00
Non-members: Price $355.00
Before Care: $55/week or $12/day
* After Care: $60/week or $14/day
* Establishment has the right to cancel after care program for low attendance.
- $25 off your weekly total, (one time use) for registering two or more children during the same week.
- Pay in full by February 15, 2021 and get a 10% discount off your total bill. Enter Code CAMP10
- Pay in full by May 1, 2021 and get a 5% discount off your total bill. Enter Code CAMP5
We’ve got you covered! Our Full day option is available, along with before camp care for working parents.
Full Day: 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Due to lack of interest, we will not be hosting Before/After Care this summer
|June 21 - 25||A weeklong adventure of wilderness survival|
|July 12 - 16||A weeklong adventure of wilderness survival|
|August 2 - 6||A weeklong adventure of wilderness survival|