Frequently Asked Questions During the Covid_19 Pandemic
What will change with daily passes and your visit?
- Daily passes are sold as a timed ticket. You may not check in before your timed start. If you have purchase an Adventure Pass, you must arrive promptly at your ticket start time to ensure you do not lose any time from doing the adventure activities. No additional time will be given if you arrive late. You are permitted to remain in the park until close, we are simply spreading out guests during the activities. We will not accept walk-in ticket sales.
- Waivers must be completed by ALL guests entering the park prior to arrival. Entry will be delayed if this is not followed.
- Advanced ticket purchases are held at the information booth as you enter the park. You will be asked to put on your own wrist bands.
- Family members will be asked to stay together while on the adventure activities to ensure social distancing
- We ask that you move about the park and not linger in areas too long to allow other guests to enjoy.
- Limited picnic seating will be available during this season.
- We will be selling snacks and drinks in the main lobby. Please follow all social distancing rules and wear a mask while inside the building.
- Social distancing will be adhered to throughout the park. If an area seems crowded please walk away and return at a later time.
- Hand sanitizer stations are found throughout the park for your use.
- Mask are not required but are recommended while outdoors. Masks for all guests 2 years and older are required to enter the building.
- Please follow the signs for entry to the building. We are operating on a one way entry and one way exit.
- Vulnerable individuals should not visit the park. If you are ill, show signs of Covid_19 or have been recently diagnosed, please stay home.
- Delays may occur in areas at times or be closed all together for cleaning protocalls.
- Our staff have been trained and will adhere to strict CDC Guidelines regarding cleaning and disinfecting.
- Our staff will be required to wear masks and have temperature checks prior to each shift.
- Treehouse World has the right to make any necessary changes at any time to keep everyone safe.
- Activities may, without notice, be closed for disenfecting or social distancing purposes.
- No Refunds or Exchanges will be available. Please check the weather prior to purchasing your ticket. Weather related refunds will be in gift card form only. We will not operate during storms and you will be asked to wait in your car and not the building for storms to pass.
- If Treehouse World needs to close at any time, you will receive a full refund.
Frequently Asked Questions About the Park
What pass do I need?
- Our Weekend Adventure Pass allows participants in all the harnessed activities for 90 minutes. Our Weekday Adventure Pass - Sold on a limited availability (Ends May 21, 2021) allows participants 60 minutes of Tree Climbing and Ziplining and unlimited Bungy Trampoline.
- Our Explorer Pass is for unlimited bungy trampoline only
- Our Observer Pass is required for all adults accompanying a child but not participating. Observer Passes cannot be purchased as a stand alone pass.
Do I need to come to the park at my purchased pass time or can I come early/late?
Yes! It is very important that you arrive on time so you do not lose any activity time. You will not receive additional time for late arrival. Please do not come more than 10 minutes before your entry time, you will not be admitted.
Do I have to leave after the 90 minutes?
No, absolutely not! There is still so much to see and do at Treehouse World. The 90 minutes is just for your harness.
Can I purchase a pass on site?
No. Please do not come to the park without prior purchase, we do not want to turn you away sad.
It says sold out do you have any spare tickets or if there is a cancellation is there a waiting list?
No, we are sorry sold out is sold out and we do not have a waiting list. Please plan early to ensure you have tickets on the planned day you wish to visit.
What can my child do?
Activities are weight based not age. Bungy Trampoline 20 lbs-200 lbs; Tree Climb 22 lbs-275 lbs; Buccaneer Zipline 20 lbs - 275 lbs; and Walk the Plank 44 lbs - 275 lbs.
What if I am a season pass holder?
2020 Season Passes purchased prior to June 1, 2020 will be extended until June 1, 2021. Passes purchased after June 1, 2020 will expire December 31, 2020. Season passes for 2021 will expire when season ends (Typically Thanksgiving). We will also be hosting some season pass only events. Watch for announcements on Facebook or Instagram.
Reserve your passes online in advance and enter the promo code given to you to discount your tickets, or call to reserve.
Please plan early, walk-in passes are not available. Special weekday passes are very limited. Our regular season begins May 24, 2021.
What safety measures are you making for the pandemic upon reopening?
Our highest priority is to protect our guests and staff. Upon reopening, you will notice some changes in our policies and protocols. To learn more about those changes we are implementing to protect your safety and health visit our what to expect page.