Frequently Asked Questions During the Covid_19 Pandemic
When will you be opening?
UPDATE: Effective June 27, 2020 Chester County, PA will be moving to the Green Phase. Pre-purchased tickets will no longer be required, however, we encourage you to still do so to ensure you will be admitted to the park and less staff contact.
What will change with daily passes and your visit?
- Daily passes are sold on as a timed ticket. You must arrive promptly at your ticket time to ensure you do not lose any time from doing the adventure activities. You are permitted to remain in the park until close, we are simply spreading out guests during the activities.
- Advanced ticket purchases are held at the information booth as you enter the park. You will be asked to put on your own wrist bands.
- Family members will be asked to stay together while on the adventure activities to ensure social distancing
- We ask that you move about the park and not linger in areas too long to allow other guests to enjoy.
- Limited picnic seating will be available during this season.
- We will be selling snacks and drinks in an outside area.
- Merchandise can be purchased online or at the information booth and will be ready for pickup at the end of your visit.
- Social distancing will be adhered to throughout the park. If an area seems crowded please walk away and return at a later time.
- Hand sanitizer stations are found throughout the park for your use.
- Mask are not required but are recommended while outdoors. Masks for all guests 2 years and older are required to enter the building.
- We are operating on reduced hours and reduced capacity during this season. Walk-in admissions are not guaranteed. Any changes will be announced via Facebook and Instagram. Park hours are 10AM-5:00PM daily and adventure activities will close at 4:30PM. We ask that you promptly exit at 5:00PM so our staff can clean and sanitize.
- Vulnerable individuals should not visit the park. If you are ill, show signs of Covid_19 or have been recently diagnosed, please stay home.
- Delays may occur in areas at times or be closed all together for cleaning protocalls.
- Our staff have been trained and will adhere to strict CDC Guidelines regarding cleaning and disinfecting.
- Our staff will be required to wear masks and have temperature checks prior to each shift.
- Main building will be available but with limited occupancy. Strict social distancing guidelines will be enforced. We will have signs directing you one way in the building and one way out.
- Treehouse World has the right to make any necessary changes at any time to keep everyone safe.
- No Refunds or Exchanges will be available. Please check the weather prior to purchasing your ticket. Weather related refunds will be in gift card form only. We will not operate during storms and you will be asked to wait in your car and not the building for storms to pass.
- If Treehouse World needs to close at any time, you will receive a full refund.
Will you be running summer camp programs?
Yes we will! Outdoor learning offers benefits for maintaining physical distancing and minimising risk of transmission as part of the transition from lockdown back to childcare and learning. You won't find a better place to send your child this summer. We will be following all CDC Guidelines while still offering an amazing experience. Get the kids outdoors and join the fun at Camp Treehouse. Update: see our newly posted 2020 Health and Safety Plan
What will Summer Camp look like?
We greatly value the safety, security, and well-being of our campers, guests and team members. We are proud of the steps we have taken to make things as safe and sanitary as possible. We have upped our game, so your child can play theirs!
Parents will be receiving an up to date handbook shortly but below find some of things that will change this camp season:
- Limit groups of 10 campers per councilor
- Parents are not permitted to exit their vehicle during drop-off or pick-up. Councilors will retrieve the camper and bring them to you. You will be issued a car pass on your first day of camp.
- Temperature checks of all campers will be mandatory. If the child exhibits signs of illness or a temperature they will be immediately returned to their vehicle and asked to remain home. Any child ill prior to camp, please stay home.
- No cash will be accepted from campers. Parents can purchase pre-loaded cards for campers to make purchases.
- Social distancing protocols will apply. Increased space, smaller groups, limited mixing of groups, staggered visits to the adventure activities, harness assigned to child for entire week, adjustment of camp activities to limit sharing of items, supplies, equipment, etc.
- Trained councilors on CDC Guidelines for sanitizing and social distancing protocols. All staff of Treehouse World and Camp Treehouse will be required to wear masks. If a staff member is sick they will remain at home. Trained substitute councilors will be available for employee absences.
- Please provide a mask for your camper should you desire one, a bottle for touchless water fountain refills and any other items you feel are necessary to ensure the safety of your child.
What if I am not sure and want to cancel or change my child's summer camp registration?
We will happily change your week to later in the season if it makes you more comfortable, at no administrative fee charge. Should you wish to cancel, you will receive a full refund less the non-refundable deposit per our stated policy. Contact us at email@example.com if you would like to make a change.
What if I am a season pass holder?
Update: 2020 Season Passes will be extended until June 1, 2021. We will also be hosting some season pass only events. Watch for announcements on Facebook or Instagram. Reserve your passes online in advance and enter the promo code given to you to discount your tickets. Walk-ins will be accepted as well with validation.
What safety measures are you making for the pandemic upon reopening?
Our highest priority is to protect our guests and staff. Upon reopening, you will notice some changes in our policies and protocols. To learn more about those changes we are implementing to protect your safety and health visit our what to expect page.