Frequently Asked Questions During the Covid_19 Pandemic
What will change with daily passes and your visit?
- Daily passes are sold as a timed ticket. You may check in before your timed start. If you have purchase an Adventure Pass, you must arrive promptly at your ticket start time to ensure you do not lose any time from doing the adventure activities. No additional time will be given if you arrive late. You are permitted to remain in the park until close, we are simply spreading out guests during the activities. Walk in sales are permitted but not guaranteed.
- Waivers must be completed by ALL guests entering the park prior to arrival. Entry will be delayed if this is not followed.
- Advanced ticket purchases are held at the information booth as you enter the park. You will be asked to put on your own wrist bands.
- Family members will be asked to stay together while on the adventure activities to ensure social distancing
- We ask that you move about the park and not linger in areas too long to allow other guests to enjoy.
- Limited picnic seating will be available during this season.
- Social distancing will be adhered to throughout the park. If an area seems crowded please walk away and return at a later time.
- Hand sanitizer stations are found throughout the park for your use.
- Per CDC guidance, masks are recommended when entering the building. Mask are not required but are recommended while outdoors.
- Vulnerable individuals should not visit the park. If you are ill, show signs of Covid_19 or have been recently diagnosed, please stay home.
- Delays may occur in areas at times or be closed all together for cleaning protocalls.
- Our staff have been trained and will adhere to strict CDC Guidelines regarding cleaning and disinfecting.
- Treehouse World has the right to make any necessary changes at any time to keep everyone safe.
- Activities may, without notice, be closed for disenfecting or social distancing purposes.
- No Refunds or Exchanges will be available. Please check the weather prior to purchasing your ticket. Weather related refunds will be in gift card form only. We will not operate during storms and you will be asked to wait in your car and not the building for storms to pass.
- If Treehouse World needs to close at any time, you will receive a full refund.
Frequently Asked Questions About the Park
What pass do I need?
- Our Adventure Pass allows participants in all the harnessed activities for 90 minutes.
- Our Explorer Pass is for unlimited bungy trampoline only and does not require a timed entrance
- Our Observer Pass is required for all adults accompanying a child but not participating. Observer Passes cannot be purchased as a stand alone pass.
Do I need to come to the park at my purchased pass time or can I come early/late?
Yes! If you purchased an Adventure Pass it is very important that you arrive on time so you do not lose any activity time. You will not receive additional time for late arrival. You may check in prior to your ticket time, your harnessed activities will begin promptly at the your purchased start time.
Do I have to leave after the 90 minutes?
No, absolutely not! There is still so much to see and do at Treehouse World. The 90 minutes is just for your harness.
Can I purchase a pass on site?
Yes, but we cannot guarantee entrance. We suggest you purchase online as a guarantee of your tickets
It says sold out do you have any spare tickets or if there is a cancellation is there a waiting list?
No, we are sorry sold out is sold out and we do not have a waiting list. Please plan early to ensure you have tickets on the planned day you wish to visit.
What can my child do?
Activities are weight based not age. Bungy Trampoline 20 lbs-200 lbs; Tree Climb 22 lbs-275 lbs; Buccaneer Zipline 20 lbs - 275 lbs; and Walk the Plank 44 lbs - 275 lbs.