Come enjoy Chester County’s only Aerial Adventure Course with Ziplines right off 202 in between West Chester & Exton, PA. The Course includes 3 ziplines and 8 bridge crossings that take you high above the headwaters of the Valley Creek. The course takes about 90 to 120 minutes for the average group to complete.
- Minimum Age: 8 years old permitted only with a parent in a 1:1 ratio. Many children in this range may need assistance to complete the course.
- Minimum Age to Ride Alone: 12 years old. Most 12 year olds can navigate the course with little or no assistance from our staff guides.
- Difficulty Level: Easy to Moderate – climbing on balance beams, swinging logs, rope bridge, and gliding through the air on the ziplines.
- Ticket Price per participant: $60
- Staff Supervision: At least 2 staff will be present with each group to promote a good experience for everyone.
To make reservations or check availability, please use this green ‘book now’ button, or contact us. Groups over 10 people or last minute inquiries should use the contact us form or call 484-329-7853 for availability.
Zipline Adventure Course Description
Our Adventure Course has 3 ziplines between 105 and 420 feet long, with speeds between 15 and 30 mph. The last zipline is a dual ‘racing’ zipline where you can zip side by side with a friend across the first of our 2 Valley Creek Ponds. There are large platforms built in the trees where groups gather and cheer on their friends and fellow participants. All participants will receive a briefing at our “Ground School” to learn how best to navigate the course and use our safety equipment. It is important to show up on time, because if you miss ground school, you cannot go on the zipline tour.
Valley Creek Nature Area
The Valley Creek Zipline Tour is located above the headwaters of the Valley Creek, in Chester County, PA. The spring house beneath the first zipline still brings water to the surface where it flows out and feeds 2 small ponds at Treehouse World, which eventually feed Valley Creek. On the tour, you will zip and climb tree to tree back and forth across the valley, anywhere from 10 to 50′ above the ground. The last dual zipline crosses the big pond that the creek fills. From Treehouse World, the Valley Creek winds past the Exton Mall, then near the Downingtown Quarry, and through part of West Chester, PA before emptying into the East Branch of the Brandywine Creek which joins the Delaware River near Wilmington, DE.
For more information about the construction process of the ziplines and adventure course challenges, here is a link to the original zipline construction page.